Technogym Flexability Posterior
FLEXability™ Posterior is ideal for the effective stretching and prevention of back pain by a soft and progressive lengthening of all posterior chain muscles. It is suitable for all types of users in a range of environments including hotels, residential, medical and corporate wellness areas.
- The anterior machine leg platform features three different stretching angles: at 0 degrees, 20 degrees, and 45 degrees – these different angles expand the range of exercises and increase lengthening options for thigh muscles
- The posterior machine features an adjustable neck support that allows every user to assume the most comfortable and ergonomically correct position for their spine
- Incorporates an integrated feedback system that measures flexibility and helps monitor progress and results to keep users motivated
- Each machine is equipped with a brake system that ensures the setting position is maintained during the stretch – this safety mechanism allows users to relax and stretch effectively
- The brake system also enables users to switch the exercise mode – progressing gradually from the passive to the active-assist mode
- Machines use Memory foam, an innovative high-density padding material that molds to an individual’s body shape for extra support
- Measure and control the degree of muscle elongation during each training session
- Establish the progression and duration of each stretching position
- Weight Stack Capacity: 0 Lbs.
- Weight: 187 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 82″ L by 35″ W by 49″ H
Out of stock