Stairmaster 8 Series Gauntlet w/15″ Touch Stepmill
StairMaster 8-Series Gauntlet provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in the most comfortable design ever. Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster has been a legendary name in the gym. Today the tradition continues with the StairMaster 8-Series Gauntlet. Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the Gauntlet provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in the most comfortable design ever. This step climber machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and is now available with all three smart, affordable, flexible, OpenHub console options. Combining quality with innovation delivers a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
- Includes the Landmark Challenge Program as well as standard console programs. Spartan programs!!!
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Electronically controlled alternator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8in high, 9in deep and 22in wide
- Step rate: 24-162 steps per minute
- The SPARTAN training programs offer users the opportunity to push themselves to new heights
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple cup and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
Out of stock