Cybex 610a Arc Trainer
Like floating on air. The Cybex 610a Arc Trainer combines elements of a climber, cross-trainer and cross-country skier, and, like other Cybex arc trainers, it’s designed to give the least amount of stress on joints while maintaining the highest level of performance.
- Exercise Programs: Manual, Cardio, Hill Climb, Interval, Quickstart, Strength, Weight Loss, Fitness Test, Random, Calorie Goal
- Display Readouts: Calories, Calories Per Hour, Incline Level, Distance, Profile, Program, Resistance Level, Strides, Strides Per Minute, Time, Watts, METS, Workout Summary, Heart Rate
- Arms: Moving
- Stride Length: 24″
- Incline Levels: 11
- Incline Range: 0-10%
- Resistance Levels: 101 (0-900 watts)
- Heart Rate Monitor: Contact
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 370 lbs
- Dimensions: 81″ L x 28.5″ W
- Ergonomic Console for water, books, etc.
- Power Requirements: 3-Prong Plug, 120V
Out of stock