BIKE MAT (HEAVY DUTY VINYL)
BIKE MAT FEATURES
- Protects your floors and carpets from the damaging effects of heavy exercise equipment and debris from mechanical parts
- Prolongs the life of your equipment by helping prevent floor and carpet dust from entering belts and mechanical parts
- Dampens vibrations and muffles noises so family and neighbors are not disturbed
- Cleans easily with damp cloth
- 30” X 60” Commercial Quality Heavy Duty Solid Vinyl
- Made in the U.S.A.
You will need a bike mat when installed on:
Carpet consists of tiny fibers. No matter how well you vacuum, it’s full of little dust particles too. A bike’s movement and vibration will disturb all those particles, and they will float up into the bike itself.
This can damage the belt/chain, the pedals, and the bearings! Using a mat can prevent these particles from getting into the exposed underside of your bike.
- Hardwood or laminate floor:
It’s not recommended to put a bike directly on a hardwood floor. Even the most durable hardwood or laminate floors can get scuffed and damaged over time by a bike’s repeated vibrations. A bike mat is a must when installing a bike on a hardwood floor.
You can put a bike directly on a cement floor. No damage will come to the floor or the bike if you do this. A bike mat is recommended in this situation to help keep the bike in place and dust down.
19 in stock