Super Treadmill Mat 90″x36″
TREADMILL MAT FEATURES
- Protects your floors and carpets from the damaging effects of heavy exercise equipment and debris from mechanical parts
- Prolongs the life of your equipment by helping prevent floor and carpet dust from entering belts and mechanical parts
- Dampens vibrations and muffles noises so family and neighbors are not disturbed
- Cleans easily with damp cloth
You will need a treadmill mat when installed on:
Carpet consists of tiny fibers. No matter how well you vacuum, it’s full of little dust particles too. A treadmill’s movement and vibration will disturb all those particles, and they will float up into the treadmill itself.
This can damage the belt, the rollers, the bearings, and the motor! Using a mat can prevent these particles from getting into the exposed underside of your treadmill.
- Hardwood or laminate floor:
It’s not recommended to put a treadmill directly on a hardwood floor. Even the most durable hardwood or laminate floors can get scuffed and damaged over time by a treadmill’s repeated vibrations. A treadmill mat is a must when installing a treadmill on a hardwood floor.
You can put a treadmill directly on a cement floor. No damage will come to the floor or the treadmill if you do this. A treadmill mat is recommended in this situation to help keep the treadmill in place and dust down.