Matrix A5X Suspension Ascent Trainer
Matrix A5X Suspension Ascent Trainer, designed with an adjustable incline and resistance for a greater workout variety. Responsive incline adjustment and variable stride length make workouts on the Ascent more dynamic and motivational – engaging glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles.
- Stride Length: 20 – 24”
- Incline Range: 24% – 54% (15° range)
- Step-on Height: 24 cm / 9.5”
- Handlebar Type: Multi-position dual action / premium ergobend stationary
- Display Feedback: Speed, Level, RPM, Incline, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time of Day, Total Program Time, Distance (Miles), Distance (Kilometers), Calories, Watts, METs, Workout Profile
- Resistance Range: 1-25
- Minimum Watts: 24 powered & self-powered
- Minimum RPM: 25 powered & self-powered
- Assembled Dimensions: 81″L x 34″W x 79″H
- Max User Weight: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Assembled Weight: 201 kg / 442 lbs.
4 in stock